Visa Processing At Consulates

Need to process a visa at a consulate? Ask our experts for help!

Temporary Visas

Foreign nationals choose to come to the United States for a variety of reasons. Whether visiting for an educational program, employment opportunity, family reason, or otherwise, a temporary visa is required for an extended stay.

At Golden & Jernigan P.C., our immigration lawyers will guide you through the process from application to approval. With over 20 years of immigration law experience, we are well-versed in the rules and regulations of temporary visa processing.

Types of Temporary Visas

  • Temporary Employment Visas
    • H1B Visas for Professionals in Specialty Occupations
    • H2 Visas
    • L1 Transferee Visas for International Managers and Business Executives
    • O1 Visas for Artists and Other Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
    • E-Treaty Investor Visas (E1 and E2)
    • J Visas for Exchange Program Visitors, Including Medical Professionals
    • National Interest Waivers
    • North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Cases
  • Temporary Student Visas
    • F Visas
    • M Visas
    • Exchange visitor J visas
  • Temporary Family Visas
    • Fiancee Visas
    • K1 Visas
    • K3 Visas

Whichever temporary visa type is best suited for your needs, the immigration attorneys at Golden and Jernigan P.C. can assist. We have handled all matter of temporary visas and have successfully handled many applications with special circumstances.

Work Visas

Foreign nationals wishing to gain employment in the United States must apply for a work visa. At Golden & Jernigan P.C., our immigration lawyers are experts in the application and approval process required to gain a work visa.

Whether seeking permanent or temporary status, our knowledgeable immigration attorneys will guide you through the application and documentation process, start to finish.

Work Visa Types

The attorneys at Golden & Jernigan P.C. advise, counsel, and represent clients in regard to the following United States Work Visas:

  • Permanent & Temporary U.S. Work Visas
  • H-1B Work Visas For College Educated Professionals
  • H-2B Work Visas For Skilled & Unskilled Workers
  • H-3 Trainee Work Visas
  • L-1 Intracompany Transfer Work Visas
  • Nurse Work Visas
  • R-1 Religious Worker Visas
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability Work Visa
  • P Visa For Athletes & Entertainers
  • TN NAFTA Work Visas

Whether an individual or a multinational corporation, count on the immigration lawyers at Golden & Jernigan P.C. to obtain the visas you need to legally gain employment in the United States.

Student Visas

International students wishing to attend an academic program or English language program at a college or university in the U.S. must have an F1 Student Visa to enter the country.

Obtaining a student visa can be a difficult and daunting task. We are here to help. At Golden & Jernigan P.C., our immigration lawyers are experts at obtaining F1 Student Visas for international students seeking education in the United States.

In order to qualify for an F1 Student Visa, applicants need to meet the following criteria:

  1. Must have a foreign residence and must intend to return there upon completion of studies.
  2. Can only study at the academic institution through which the visa was granted.
  3. Able to support yourself financially during the duration of the stay.
  4. Must have strong ties to home country (e.g. job offer letter upon completion of studies, assets, bank accounts, and family).

Don’t need an F1 Student Visa? At Golden & Jernigan P.C., we can also guide you through the application process for obtaining J1 and M1 Student Visas.


Finding the right attorney is one of the most important decisions you will make during your legal process.